Modular binocular gemscope
Perfect for workshop and for gemmological inspection, this version provides a stereo-zoom binocular optic. Sturdy metal structure with focusing knobs positioned on the track column, specially equipped for gemmology with darkfield & direct halogen tilting reflector.
The optics body is a metal casting structure and a good compromise between a discrete field of view and a fairly high working distance. Focused images remain clear through the whole zoom range. The dioptric correction is available on both eyepieces, to allows i.e. to custom focusing.
Its wide range of accessories such as auxiliary lenses for enlargement / reduction, camera adapters and eyepieces confirms the desire to offer a truly modular system.
- independent eyepiece focus adjustment
- interpupillary distance adjustment
- stereo-zoom from 7 to 45 x
- body full rotation 360°
- side mount zoom control system
- eyepieces WF10x included
- can be used by glasses-wearing workers
- space saving stand with double halogen light source included (top and bottom)
- adjustable top light direction to better direct light on the sample